With re-shoots, deleting scenes and editing new sequences, we have produced our second cut.
What we still need to do before we finalise our production is:
- Re-shoot the office scene
- Create an advanced soundtrack, working on the one we have now to create some more tension.
- Record the answer machine properly.
- "Ending sequence helps it make more sense and looks better" - Emmie Bryett
- "Good removal of burnt toast, leaves space for more important stuff" - Emma Graveling
- "Change of the sound track to make it more varied" - Joel Colbourne
- "Narrative is easier to follow" - Steph Meares
- "Sound effects with wash in could help signify the dream" - Dave Burrowes