The evaluation makes up 20% of the overall mark, so it is important to add notes to each question as I go along, to avoid losing easy marks.
- In what way does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How does your media product represent particular social groups?
- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
- Who would be the audience for your media product?
- How did you attract/address your audience?
- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel your have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?