Monday 25 January 2010

My Filmic Tastes

  • The last 5 films I've watched:
  1. Avatar
  2. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
  3. The Boat That Rocked
  4. New Moon
  5. Saw V
  • The last film I paid to go see in the cinema was Avatar 3D
  • My Top Two Film Genres:
  1. Drama
  2. Horror
  • My Top Five Favourite Films
  1. Meet Joe Black
  2. RocknRolla
  3. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
  4. Perfect Stranger
  5. 24/7
  • My absolute favourite would have to be RocknRolla, because I can watch it so many times and still enjoy it. The plot contains various different storys and all comes together well at the end. The genres for the film are action, crime and comedy, which is slightly different to my usual taste in genres, as im not really a fan of action films, however I feel that I enjoyed the film, despite it being different to what I would normally watch.
    This is the best film ever made [WIKI] [IMDB] 

No comments:

Post a Comment